Monday 3 August 2009

Hiatus

As so often happens with collections of any kind often the desire begins to outstrip the wherewithal to obtain and even with a hobby that can engender low prices as badge collecting often funds run out and with my hectic lifestyle this has occurred… However my significant other has now started work so I have a whole new revenue stream to exploit. Updates will be sporadic still as I have blogged all of my current collection but I have just gained 7 new badges all of which I am extremely pleased with.

My next post will explore the first of these. Barmy isn't dead but is geared down so keep tuned for acquisitions as they occur. As I am now into a hole filling stage expect to see rarer and more expensive acquisitions as my spending increases and my marriage dissolves…

No comments:

Post a Comment